Inspiration Day 09: Changes

Change is the only permanence in this world. An understatement, I know. My heart longs for happiness for the world and so, with these little ways, I hope the world I live in may be a step closer to the world that my heart longs for.


  • Selflessness to all the people who breathes everyday. 
                         If we shed a coat of selfishness everyday, then I guess everyday would be better. Ditch the million dollar bags and donate it to charity. Chop off your pride and let narrow-minded people get bored with their antics. Eventually, they'll stop. Find your own Charity Avenues.

  • Ability to respond positively to our conscience, especially to those who need it the most.
                          I do believe we all have an active conscience, but other people can shut it out and not think about what the little voices say. Some may think about it and eventually change, for a while, then they'd pick the lesser evil. It's still evil. Some are immuned to it and would treat those little voices as children, whom they think they can get away it and receive no harm. I do wish this to those people in power, not just in the government, but in the office, in the church, in the classroom, in the streets and even in our homes, and to me.


  • Intolerance for animal abuse.
                          I am in a fragile state when I think of my dogs or see pictures of animals in pain. I just wish a dog's heart would be transplanted into every human chest. That way, then maybe this world would be a better place. It could be paradise.


  • Popping Charity Avenues.
                          Poverty is a continuing sickness of every country, especially in mine. What can I do to help? I just do my Charity Avenues, but I know it isn't enough. Sometimes, I am more appreciate of the non-government organizations that move on their own, of ordinary people who help the needy and not brag about it. I appreciate the man who goes to the hospital during Christmas time and pay all the bills of a complete stranger, secretly. And of the lady who pays for the order of the car after her in a drive through. I want to be one with them.


  • I want to be with all the people (and animals that I love).
                          I love life and I realized I would want to spend everyday with the people and animals that I love - my mom, my dogs and my boyfriend slash best friend. I am losing my grip when I am not with them. I am a better person with them. The only thing that kept us apart is money. We all look for money to live. We work for the ones we love, but in the process, we are deprived of their presence, their touch, and the ability to take care of them in a non-financial way.

0 dropped their thoughts:

Word of the Day