Inspiration Day 07: Favorite Cover


I first heard the song Price Tag from this adorable, amazingly talented young lady, Maria Aragon. She really has a cute and powerful voice. And I am proud to be her kabayan. Though she lives in Canada, she's a Filipino by heart. I saw her perform on our local talent show and I'm glad she loves performing for her fellow Filipinos. 

Price Tag is an inspiring song, especially for today's youth. It seems that everybody is after fame, fortune and all the pricey, glittery stuff. But life isn't about it. Though I admit I kind of salivate for the "finer things in life". I do have a tumblr and Pinterest. And sometimes, my materialistic side eats me up. 

But we all have to remember, 
.
Here is my secret. It is very simple: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye
- The Little Prince 

0 dropped their thoughts:

Word of the Day