Free Write Fridays: Postcard




Hey, family, boyfriend and dogs.

I doing great today since it's raining. You know how the rain perks me up. I've waken up before noon, yay. Congratulate me. I checked my mail after I took a bath, and I was supposed to eat breakfast, but I skipped it since, I got engrossed. The watch says eleven when I caught a glimpse of it. Don't worry though, I ate lunch.

Please don't hate the internet; it keeps me sane when you all are not here with me. I wouldn't say I miss you because you know I do. Terribly that I am fishing for gold in the internet. I hope you do pray that I get my break so we could all live together and we'll be all happy. We move to different cities because of money, right? But don't you worry, the separation will be over soon.

Mom, I hope you clear your thoughts and see that living here with me is the ultimate bestest choice. Electricity, rent and water here is relatively cheap to where we were living. We shall let go of our white house since it isn't a home if we're not together in it. Besides, I don't like our nosy neighbors. I'll just miss DonDon (the dog), who gets to stay with the little girl living on the third floor. And of course, I'll miss lola and aunt, our other family.

Dogs, please don't dislike me. Mommy misses you everyday and it makes her sick. She is doing everything she can to hasten the process of your transport to where she is. She loves you though you guys smell. Kidding. You all smell sweet. I dream of cuddling with you everyday. I just wish we grow old at the same rate. I've left you for quite a long dog years already.

And boyfriend, I don't know what'll happen to us in the future. Like me, you're alone. Actually, you're more alone where you are. I just wish you and I would have the same priorities someday. And I hope that someday would come when our hair have not yet turned white.

Hoping we'll all be together the soonest,
Dame


Written for Magic in the Backyard's Free Write Fridays
Click on the cute picture to join. 


*Shared on Poetry Pantry

7 dropped their thoughts:

Anonymous | August 27, 2011 at 5:08 AM

Hahaha this is great! I really an living the humor everyone is bringing to this week! I was expecting sadness and I got laughter! Thank you! I'm glad you joined in FWF! I hope you will come back next friday! :)

Aiza | August 27, 2011 at 5:36 AM

Thanks, kellie! I am having fun doing the prompt and challenge. :))

Anonymous | August 27, 2011 at 8:02 AM

This is great! I really enjoyed the light-hearted approach. (Mine was totally the opposite!)Yours is a very enjoyable read!

PattiKen | September 4, 2011 at 9:38 PM

I enjoyed peeking into Dame's life. It reinforces something I've always felt: "if only" are the most useless words in the language.

Aiza | September 5, 2011 at 7:09 AM

I'd like to release my angst in a lighter way. :) Thanks, chareslmashburn.

Oh, why thank you for finding my write interesting. Exactly, we all should do what we want. Chase after our dreams, no matter how hard it'll be.

Chronicles of Illusions | September 6, 2011 at 8:05 PM

I am so glad I came across this - great reading. :)

Aiza | September 7, 2011 at 7:43 AM

You made my heart gain an extra pound. Thanks, Jo. :)

Word of the Day