Magpie Mondays { Flamboyance in the Air}


Flamboyance in the Air

I'm on a high.
Thankful that the world can see me.

Grateful that the world can see me.

Unguarded.
Free flowing.
Proud.
Varied.
And light.

How sweet it is
to let every fiber inside me
go afloat,
soaring,
yearning,
sashaying.

I am myself.
At long last.


You are very much welcome to visit my other Magpie Mondays.
Wanna join? Click on the Magpie Tale icon on my sidebar.
Oh, it's under the Poetry Prompts Section. 

8 dropped their thoughts:

Helen | June 27, 2011 at 9:36 AM

A wonderful affirmation!

Tess Kincaid | June 27, 2011 at 11:49 AM

Absolutely!

cosmos cami | June 27, 2011 at 1:49 PM

This does have that freeing feeling, doesn't it?
I liked this a lot.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall | June 27, 2011 at 3:30 PM

get high
on positivism and creativity is cool.

Anonymous | June 28, 2011 at 6:53 AM

I love this, its so uplifting and positive =)

Martin | June 29, 2011 at 12:43 PM

That 'feet off the ground' feeling is hard to beat.

Harry & Lisa | June 29, 2011 at 4:26 PM

I think that we all long to be truly just ourselves and to be accepted. artwork, i believe, stirs and encourages this desire to manifest. i like it.

WyomingDiva | June 29, 2011 at 8:47 PM

I dream about flying all the time - your poem reminds me of that!

Word of the Day