Aizanity Quote of the Day 04



In buying fresh garments, always remember your closet pieces. That way, you will increase your mixing and matching prowess. 
- Aizanity 

3 dropped their thoughts:

rainboy | June 13, 2011 at 10:14 AM

is that your closet ? my my my ... wow!!

Anonymous | June 13, 2011 at 9:09 PM

wow.

What a thrill to land on your amazing poetry/writing land.
Cheers.
Come sharing your poetry with us today,
First time participants are welcome sharing 1 to 3 random poems or poems unrelated to our theme.

Blessings.
Hope to see you linked in.
Happy Tuesday!
Hugs.
xoxox

Aiza | June 14, 2011 at 9:31 AM

@rainboy: I wish it was! :) The only thing that I own in the post is the thought. Lol.

@Jingle Poetry: Thanks for the compliment. This is one of my favorite spaces in the world. I am so happy that you have asked me to join your community. I'm looking forward to post my poems there. :) Hug backs for yoo. xoxoxo

Word of the Day