If You'd Like to Date Me, Throw Me a Disc


via


If You'd Like to Date Me, Throw Me a Disc


If you want to date me, I want to see you play the field first. And, by field I mean, a grassy one. Maybe sandy. Or muddy.

I'd like to see the way you run, the way you change your course as your gut tells you to.
I'd like to know if you can keep your balance when you hit the ground after a great jump catch.
I'd like to know if you can quickly react when your game plan and the actual play opposes and crashes down all your hopes.
I'd like to see you lose yourself all in the name of Ultimate.

I'd like to see you in your most dominant state.
I'd like to see you in a jersey, a chance when you can exhibit all your masculinity, your field-length pools and your sharp cuts and blocks.
I'd like to see your jaws clench and fists curl every time something slips off that would cause you your team's winning.
I'd like to see you push yourself to the limits.

I'd like to see you in most pressing situations.
I'd like to see how you cool your head despite the scorching heat, the consuming thirst, some minor setbacks and injuries.
I'd like to know how you'd handle a hotheaded opponent.
I'd like to know how you'd take in a misjudged foul called in by the one guarding you.

I'd like to see you in a victorious battle.
I'd want to know how your lips curve into a smile whenever you credit for a stat.
I'd want to see you humble down when they praise you.
I'd want to see how you deal with compelling glee brought about by each score and/or winning.

I'd like to see you at the sidelines.
I'd like to know how you support your teammates.
I'd like to watch you catch your breath and gulp down a bottle of water.
I'd like to see you sweat up close. (haha!)
And, I'd like to check if you're checking out those chicks in sport bras and short shorts.

I'd like you to come play with me.
I'd like to know how good you can catch my forehand throws.
I'd want to know how much pressure you'd apply when you throw a disc to me.
I'd like to know if you trust me enough to throw a disc to me during a game.
I'd like to know if you'll cut for me, call my name and catch my throw.

I'd like to know if you can handle me. Or if I can handle you.

If you'd like to date me, throw me a disc.

1 dropped their thoughts:

Unknown | April 23, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Uber Like! I imagined every moment! Wish he could read this.. :)

Word of the Day